Global Clinical Trials & Product Innovation in Healthcare Summit | March 9-10 2017 | Berlin Germany
Innovative technologies on Clinical and Product Innovation in the health care industry has propelled the new trends on the testing of clinical trials.
The summit will shed light on current challenges, best practices and the inside view of the future of clinical trials, the demand to meet the latest technologies on Data Integration, Regulatory Requirements, Site Selection, Mobile Tech, Patient Recruitment, Outsourcing, developing new strategies to manage Clinical Trial and a host of others.
This premier B2B event provides the appropriate platform to engage and discuss ideas with your fellow peers, while facilitating a professional atmosphere and environment for good company representation and development.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Insights on best-practices and latest innovative technologies on Clinical and Product Innovation in Healthcare
- Optimized process and cost reduction solutions
- A road map for the future of Clinical and Product Innovation in Healthcare
- Understand the new perception of value
- Communicate true expressions of honesty to fully connect with consumers
- Create food simplicity and communicate the inherent benefits
- Understand the latest health trends and how they will impact innovation
- Digital innovation vs. legacy & tradition
- Stakeholder management as a blocker for change
- The movement from ‘patient’ to ‘consumer’
- Non-traditional competitors entering the market
- Challenges created by the Affordable Care Act
- How far should collaboration go in healthcare?
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Clinical Innovation
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance
- New Product Development
- Consumer Insights
- Brand Management
- Concept Development
- Health System Design
For more details please contact Marketing Manager Claire Heidi (firstname.lastname@example.org) cc. email@example.com