The Power of Storytelling & Business Speaking Workshop | 16th–17 April 2020 | Vienna, Austria at Rainers Hotel Vienna
Have you ever wanted to speak so that you stand out from the crowd? It raises your profile and can build your career or your business – as long as you say the right thing in the right way. The problem is knowing the right thing to say and the right way to deliver it.
If you have ever stared at a blank sheet of paper and wondered what to write or how to deliver an important presentation, it’s more common than you might believe. Wondering what to present to deliver your message wastes more executive time than anything.
But what if you had a method to follow? A method that allowed you to reliably construct a compelling presentation and deliver it with power and authority.
Join us on 16th – 17th April 2020 in the beautiful Vienna City and learn from the experts, connect, network, share and extend your professional horizons.
Why You Should Attend:
- Separate you from the Competition
- Allow you to charge more and still have happy customers
- Increase your ability to prolong your business career
- Help you win over investors, customers, and new employees
- Make you more relatable, approachable & memorable
- Motivate and excite customers to want to hear from you and want to buy from YOU
- Network, share ideas and connect with experts
Key Learning Points:
- How to structure great presentations every time so your writing time is efficiently used.
- The keys to persuasive rhetoric that will convince the audience to act as you want.
- Understand how emotion bonds people to your business and accelerates growth.
- How to customise your speaking to any audience so that it’s in their own language.
- The power of adding appropriate humour into even the most serious presentations.
- A captivating start to any talk that hooks your audience in from the first seconds.
- Delivering talks that keep the audience on the edge of their seats.
- Using the power of stories to transform the feelings of your audience
- The top presentation secrets of three hugely experienced professional speakers.
Who should attend:
- Vice Presidents
- Head of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Government Officials
- Head of Talents
- Aspiring speakers
- All professionals who wish to learn Business presentation skills
- All professionals who wish to learn Professional Public speaking
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi email@example.com / cc firstname.lastname@example.org