Annual Global Automotive Innovation Virtual Summit | 17th– 18th June 2021 | Online Cest Time Zone
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to Annual Global Automotive Innovation Summit scheduled to take place on 17th – 18th June 2021, Online (Zoom)
This B2B Summit gives you the opportunity to connect with decision makers, industrial experts from Automotive industries around the world to discuss current trends, Future of Automotive, explore the challenges and biggest obstacles in automotive industries in order to meet the current consumer needs in the dynamic world.
The summit will bring together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Senior Officials, Managers, Heads of Department and other representatives from Automotive industries.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• The Future of Automotive
• Mega Trends Impacting the Automotive Industry
• Blockchain in the automotive industry
• Digitalization in the Changing Production
• Strategy Setting in the Automotive Sector; New Trends; New Methods
• Biggest Obstacle in R&D and Design Activity in Automotive
• Predicting disruption and sustainability risks in multi-tier supply chains
• Innovative Solutions for Integrating Logistic Procurement and Transportation
• Autonomous Electric Shuttle Concept for Future Mobility
• Collaboration at the edge – working towards connected vehicles and future smart mobility
• Industry 4.0. – Choice or necessity?
• The impact of urban mobility on the future of mobility
• How High-speed Data Communication Inside the Car will shape the future of Automotive
• Strategies on how to meet customer’s future mobility needs
• Transforming an Operation With Digital & Robotics
• Future of the Enterprise Risk Management in Automotive Industry
• Strategies on Ensuring workers safety in manufacturing industry
Who should attend:
• Members of Board
• Department Heads
• Service Providers, Software
• Dealers of Automotive
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org