6th Annual Diversity & Inclusion Hybrid Global Summit | 27th – 28th April, 2023 |New York & Online – USA
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to 6th Annual Diversity and Inclusion Global Summit, scheduled to take place on 27th – 28th April 2023 in New York City – USA.
Workplace Diversity and Inclusion has become a must to any company that wishes to expand its reach. Any Organisation that takes part in an ever-growing worldwide economy, must acknowledge the fact that they need to adapt towards a multicultural workplace environment that comes with the many benefits from workplace diversity.
The Summit brings together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Senior Managers, Heads of Department to connect, benchmark, network, and focus on key strategies, practices, and ideas that create long-term, impactful, change during this unprecedented time. During these uncertain times, it’s important to create and maintain relationships with like-minded professionals, and the Diversity & Inclusion Summit fosters these relationships – all from the safety and comfort of our homes or offices.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Diversity & Inclusion, Next Generation
- Diversity in Emerging Markets
- Looking Beyond Tokenism
- Supporting Employee’s Mental Health
- How to gain true ROI from your D&I Processes
- Improving the Quality of HR Processes by Highlighting & Reducing Unconscious Bias
- The False Promise of Equality: Systemic Bias and the New Focus on Equity
- Non-traditional dimensions of diversity
- Building stronger, healthier organizations through diversity and inclusion.
- Economic Rationality for Diversity in Corporations
- Intersectionality, assimilation and cultural awareness
- Women & the Talent Pipeline
- Creating a Mentoring Culture: Building Inclusion one Relationship at a Time
- Performance Overdrive! How the Inclusion Scorecard Impacts Your Business’s Bottom Line
- How to respond and navigate through this pandemic crisis
- Converging the Legal, People and Cultural Considerations for Gender Expression in the Workplace
- Inclusive Global Teams: Bridging Distance and Disconnection
Who Should Attend:
• Vice Presidents
• Members of the Board of Directors
• Managing Directors
• Chief Officers
• Human Resources
• Head of Departments
• Senior Managers
• Government Officials
• Aspiring Women leaders
For more details please contact Petra Mueller – firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com