9th Annual Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Summit | 4th– 5th November 2021 |Vienna, Austria / Online
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to the “9th Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Summit” scheduled on Nov. 4th–5th, 2021 in Vienna – Austria or Online.
The highest performing assistants make a major contribution to the success of senior executives. They understand and appreciate the role and pressures faced by their leadership team. The assistant who “thinks like their executive” and takes responsibility, can create a powerful partnership that delivers results.
This interactive and inspirational summit enables you to refresh existing skills and introduces several new techniques to develop your confidence, capability and skills. Over the duration of the summit you will build on your communication, assertiveness, and decision- making abilities, and develop new competencies and techniques to address the latest and emerging market trends.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- What the Boss expects from his/her Assistant –Discover from the Executive’s perspective
- Stress Management and work-life balance
- Tips on how to manage multiple demands on your time
- Skills required to Effectively Tackle Last-Minute Changes
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence to handle difficult situations
- Tips on time-saving email management techniques
- Tips on how to deal/work with difficult people
- How to stay ahead of your executive’s shifting priorities
- Learn how to develop a strategic business partnership with your executive
- Communication Skills
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Support
- Executive Coordinators
- Executive Officers
- Management Secretaries
- Administrative Managers
- Faculty Support and Administration
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com