6th Annual Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Hybrid Global Summit | 24th– 25th February 2022
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to “6th Annual Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Global Hybrid Summit” scheduled to take place on 24th – 25th February, 2022.
The Summit give you the opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world to discuss current challenges and explore trends shaping tomorrow’s business in the dynamic digital world.
This 2 day Summit of inspirational speakers, knowledge sharing, group discussions and action planning, is a unique opportunity for you to come together to learn and explore with experts from different industries. After the summit you will leave with meaningful connections and vital industry knowledge that will ignite success to move your business forward in the coming future.
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Business transformation: Link processes and operations to company strategy and values to deliver holistic and sustainable enterprise-wide transformation
- Latest Tools and Methodologies to enhance a smooth Digital Transformation journey.
- Digital OpEx: Deliver a 21st century digital business experience with BPM
- Leadership: Enable long lasting change and cultural transformation across your organisation
- How to achieve true business performance excellence with operational agility
- Digitally Transform Your Operations – Robotics ,Process Automation and other disruptive technologies.
- How can we find a good balance and co-operation between humans and machines?
- How to synchronize your technology strategy and overall business strategy to create value and gain competitive advantage.
- Data analytics: Construct more effective processes through real-time analytics and business intelligence
- Innovation: Leverage operational excellence as a platform for innovation across multiple business units
- Measuring Return on Investment (ROI) for Operational Excellence Programme
- Automation, RPA & AI: Partner with technology to reshape the ability of your organisation
- Developing, deploying and sustaining a global lean transformation program.
- Customer centricity: Reinvent the customer experience and foster loyalty through operational excellence
- Reaching a Sustainable Operational Excellence Programme
- Optimizing your organization’s costs, quality, speed and customer service to significantly impact your bottom line.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers:
• Operational Excellence
• Digital Transformation
• Process Excellence
• Business Excellence
• Business Process Management
• Business Unit
• Business Transformation
• Organizational Design
• Change Management
• Digital Platform
• Customer Experience
• Strategy and Performance
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com