5th Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Summit 25th–26th May 2023, New York/Zoom – USA
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to 5th Annual Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Summit, scheduled to take place on 25th–26th May 2023, New York & Online – USA.
The Summit give you the opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world to discuss current challenges and explore trends shaping tomorrow’s business in the dynamic digital world.
This 2 day Summit of inspirational speakers, knowledge sharing, group discussions and action planning, is a unique opportunity for you to come together to learn and explore with experts from different industries. After the summit you will leave with meaningful connections and vital industry knowledge that will ignite success to move your business forward in the coming future.
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Business transformation: Link processes and operations to company strategy and values to deliver holistic and sustainable enterprise-wide transformation
- How to Achieve Operational Excellence through Digital Transformation
- Developing a modern operations strategy to meet customer demands
- How Digital Transformation is improving customer engagement, and empowering employees
- Creating a Customer First culture capable of embracing and exploiting continuous digital transformation.
- What is digital transformation doing for business today and what will it deliver in the future?
- Latest tools and methodologies used to extract maximum value from Digital Transformation.
- How people, processes, and technology are disrupting business
- Construct more effective processes through real-time analytics and business intelligence
- Transform Your Operations-Robotics, Process Automation and other disruptive technologies.
- Measuring Return on Investment (ROI) for Operational Excellence Program
- Developing, deploying and sustaining a global transformation program.
- Digital OpEx: Deliver a 21st century digital business experience with BPM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers:
• Operational Excellence
• Digital Transformation
• Process Excellence
• Business Excellence
• Business Process Management
• Business Unit
• Business Transformation
• Organizational Design
• Change Management
• Digital Platform
• Customer Experience
• Strategy and Performance
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org