2nd Annual Digital Health Virtual Summit |July 28th-29th, 2021|
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to our Digital Health Virtual Summit scheduled to take place on the July 28th – 29th 2021.
Digital Healthcare Virtual Summit 2021 will bring together people from Healthcare Institutions and technology solution providers for two days of panels, round tables, and candid conversations.
Under the theme “Harnessing the power of technology in Healthcare” the conference will focus on hot topics such as Artificial Intelligence, electronic health records, robotics, IoT in healthcare, driving down the cost of care with technology, data security, cloud, population health, clinical informatics, analytics, healthcare policy, telemedicine advancements, future of healthcare and many more.
The one of a kind event with over 100 delegates participating, will provide an ideal professional and social environment for clinicians, researchers, health IT professionals, industry and consumers to integrate, educate and share their knowledge to drive innovative thinking.
Join us to gain exposure to new strategic concepts and discuss forward-thinking trends, rebuilding healthcare from mega-advancements in next-gen hospitalization for patient centric care.
- Key Learning Points:-
- How Internet of Things is creating Healthcare Revolution?
- Technologies that matter to empower the vision Healthcare 2030
- AI in Medical Imaging – Automating your daily image analysis task
- Intelligent Population Health for Next-Gen Patient Care
- The Necessity and Challenge of Data Security in Healthcare
- The role of Blockchain in the Healthcare Space : Challenges & Best Practices
- From Women in Health Tech to the rise of Femtech: Women’s Health goes mainstream
- Payer Provider Collaboration – Journey to Value Based Care and the role of Data
- Changing lives to Saving lives: Robotics, 3D printing and Immersive Tech – Augmented, Virtual
& Mixed Reality
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers
♦ Healthcare providers
♦ Digital health companies
♦ Home Healthcare companies
♦ Medical Technology companies
♦ Data integrators/analytics
♦ AI and Robotics solution providers
♦ HIS solution providers
♦ Medical Imaging Technology companies
♦ Health/big data companies
♦ Venture capitalists
♦ Health regulatory agencies
♦ Cloud/Storage solution companies
♦ Mobile operators and service providers
♦ Technology consultancies
♦ Management consultancies
♦ Telemedicine companies
♦ Investment Banks
♦ Mobile technology solution providers
For more details please contact Petra Mueller – email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org