10th Annual Women in Leadership Hybrid Global Summit |Nov. 24th–25th, 2022 –Barcelona – Spain |Hotel Barcelona Center
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to 10th Annual Women in Leadership Hybrid Global Summit scheduled to take place on November 24th – 25th, 2022 in Barcelona, Spain at Hotel Barcelona Center.
This Annual Women of Leadership Summit is for established and developing female leaders from around the world. This year’s event will focus on how women are changing their professional paths in a difficult environment while balancing their personal life. Insightful speakers, one-on-one deal meetings, controlled networking, idea sharing, and discussion of shared experiences will all be available at the forum.
The Summit’s attendees can expect to make new connections, learn about new business opportunities, sharing new ideas and many more. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the summit.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Emotions and Finances: How to Rewire the Connection
- Reviving Your Career: Actionable Steps to Achieve a Professional Renaissance
- The Power of No: The Importance of Setting Boundaries and Realistic Goal
- Stop Networking and Start Making Connections that help you achieve your goals
- How to overcome barriers currently facing female leaders
- The Courage to Lead: Skills, qualities needed to be a successful leader
- Collaboration between men and women rather than competing for better results.
- Impact of Digital Transformation in future work
- Strategies on turning negative energy to Positive
- Defeating Gender-Based Harassment in the Workplace
- Branding: Leveraging Social Media as a Means to Success
- Digital is changing the way we work? is Social Media a threat or an opportunity?
- Strategies for dealing with stress and work-life balance
- The importance of inclusive leadership and cultural intelligence in 21st-century workplaces.
- Strategies on how to Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence
Who Should Attend:
• Vice Presidents
• Members of the Board of Directors
• Managing Directors
• Chief Officers
• Head of Departments
• Senior Managers
• Government Officials
• Aspiring Women leaders
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com