Global Supply Chain Innovation Summit | 23rd – 24th April, 2018| New York, USA
In commerce, supply chain and supply chain management, the management of the flow of goods and services, involves the movement and storage of raw material, of work-in-process inventory and of finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption. Interconnected or interlinked networks, channels and node businesses combine in the provision of products and service required by end customers in a supply chain.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange, to elaborate on the best practices to discuss new technologies, supply chain management and a host of others.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in New York, USA!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Insights on best practices and latest innovative technologies on Supply chain
- A roadmap for the future of Supply Chain
- The Impact of technology on efficiency, cost and profitability
Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- New trends in yard management system (YMS)
How technology is reshaping the supply chain
- Development of the control systems with low cost and high performance
- Latest technologies and application of modern intelligent robots and drone in supply chain
Who Should Attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
- Presidents & CEOs
- Managing Directors
- CTOs & COOs
- Supply chain Managers
- Researchers & Experts
- Business developers/directors
- Supply Chain and Internet of Things
- Industrial 4.0
- Operational Excellence
- Process Excellence
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Consultants & Analysts
- Technical Directors
- New Technology
- Open Innovation
- Research Centre
For more details, please contact our marketing manager Daniel Unsworth – Email: daniel.Unsworth@halcyongroup.eu, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org