Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Global Summit | 15. – 16. Feb. 2018 | Vienna – Austria
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Global Summit scheduled to take place on 15th – 16th February, 2018, in Vienna, Austria.
This Summit gives you the opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world to discuss current challenges and explore future trends in the shaping of tomorrow’s business in the dynamic digital world.
The summit will bring together CXO’s, VPs, Directors, Senior Officials, Managers, Heads of Department from a across wide range of industries. The full 2 day Summit of inspirational speakers, skill-building, group discussions and action planning is a unique opportunity for you to come together to learn, network and explore with other experts from different industries. After the summit you will leave with meaningful connections and vital industry knowledge that will ignite success in the years to come.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Vienna.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• Latest tools and methodologies used to extract maximum value from Digital Transformation.
• The role of smart connected assets in digital transformation: how people, processes, and technology are disrupting business
• Tips on how Digital Transformation is improving customer engagement, empowering employees, optimizing processes and transforming products
• Learn about the emerging manufacturing technologies and strategies today’s market leading companies are leveraging
• Data analytics: Construct more effective processes through real-time analytics and business intelligence
• How to Achieve Operational Excellence through Digital Transformation
• Digitally Transform Your Operations – Robotics, Process Automation and other disruptive technologies.
• Digitally transform your business with smart connected assets
• Measuring Return on Investment (ROI) for Operational Excellence Programme
• Developing, deploying and sustaining a global lean transformation program.
• Learn how APM 4.0 drive can lower operations cost & Improve asset reliability
• Leadership: Enable long lasting change and cultural transformation across your organisation
Who should attend:
CEOs, VPs, Directors, Managers and Heads of:
• Operational Excellence
• Digital Transformation
• Process Excellence
• Business Excellence
• Business Process Management
• Business Unit
• Business Transformation
• Organizational Design
• Change Management
• Digital Platform
• Customer Experience
• Strategy and Performance
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com