Annual Digital Health Summit |March 6th-7th, 2019|Berlin, Germany
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to our Digital Health Summit scheduled to take place on the 6th – 7th of March 2019, Berlin–Germany. The future of healthcare is changing but how many have realized that data will be the foundational element supporting these changes? At this summit, we will present data as both a fundamental survival strategy and as an innovative, enabling strategy for thriving in the new world of healthcare digitization.
The future of healthcare digitization is energizing, and data will be the foundation to accelerate that change. Data-driven clinical process improvement is only the start.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices in the industry, and academia to discuss, hear, and learn about their experiences on Digital health technology, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Who are the new digital innovators using data to shake up the marketplace? We’ll hear from innovators in many spaces and including broadening to innovative payers, employers, and hospital-of-the-future examples.
- How are digital innovators competing against the status quo and how can you recognize and stay in front of them?
- How quickly are AI and machine learning advancements happening in the industry? And what is needed for quicker acceleration?
- Is value-based care accelerating or slowing down? And where are the value-based care models coming from?
- How quickly are digital apps proliferating that are collecting patient data? How can we get that data into our system?
- How will patients of the future have the ability to collect and monitor their own data?
- How are digital innovators competing against the status quo and how can you recognize and stay in front of them
WHY should you be there?:
- Network with VPs, Directors and Managers of Health Care Technology
- Understand key drivers and future opportunities for Digital Health Technology Application Market
- Implement the best strategies of the Healthcare Technology
- Learn about new Digital technologies for Health sector, Interact and connect with some of the most innovative minds in the industry.
Who should attend? CEOs, Directors, Heads & Managers of Health Sector Including:
- Academic Researchers
- Bioinformatics Professionals
- Clinical Transformation
- Health Information
- Innovation & Product
- Computer Scientist
- Data & Analytics
- Open Innovation
- Portfolio Management
- Digital Transformation
- Data Management
- Operational Excellence
- Digital Transformation
- Medical devices
- Data Scientists
- Laboratory Professionals
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Patient Experience/Engagement Officer
- Population Health Professionals
- Health Insurance
For more details please contact Petra Mueller - firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com