4th Annual Global PA & EA Summit | 19th – 20th Sep. 2019 | Berlin – Germany
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to the 4th Annual Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Summit scheduled on 19th-20th September 2019.
The summit is designed to enable the Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants struggling with increasing workload to learn about the modern approach in office management, best practice EA/PA management skills, obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice as well as Stress Management.
The summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with Senior Executives and Professionals who will be offering their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management as well as tips for career advancement. Furthermore, it will help participants to explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, to acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity, build a winning team using practical exercises, case studies and workshops.
It is with great pleasure to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Skills required to Effectively Tackle Last-Minute Changes
- Understanding how to get your message across in a clear and professional way.
- Planning, organizing and hosting events like a pro
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence to handle difficult situations
- Tips on how to deal/work with difficult people
- Building your personal brand as an EA/PA
- Handling basic business research and project coordination
- Understanding the changes/transformation in the EA/PA job scope
- Create strategies for dealing with stress and work-life balance
- Building a long-lasting relationship with your boss, and colleagues to ensure better work environment
- Build and leverage networks that help you achieve your goals.
- Tips on why LinkedIn is your No. 1 Tool for marketing your skills
- Tips on the current Apps which are best used to improve the work of EA/PA
- Engineering Personal Energy Management for Success
Who Should Attend:
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Support
- Executive Coordinators
- Executive Officers
- Management Secretaries
- Administrative Managers
- Faculty Support and Administration
For more details please contact Marketing Director: Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org