Annual Global HR Summit | 22. – 23. March 2018 | Amsterdam – Netherlands|Ramada Amsterdam airport Schiphol Hotel
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to Annual Global HR Summit scheduled to take place in March 22nd – 23rd 2018, in Amsterdam – Netherlands.
HR leaders stand at the intersection of the art and science of people planning. They are tasked with translating business goals into measurable HR metrics that can be tracked and analyzed with technology. They are also responsible for translating those metrics into a useful narratives that other business leaders can use to guide the future progress.
During this summit You will hear stories of organizational transformation and business success, through the lens of effective workforce planning. You will learn how data-driven decision-making has changed the way companies do business, knowledge on the latest trends and best practices.
The Summit will bring together HR Executives, Strategic Planners, Analytics Specialists, and Business Leaders to better understand the mix of hard and soft skills needed to make smarter, data-driven talent decisions to drive business impact. We are looking forward to welcome You in Amsterdam!
Key Practical Learning Points
• Impact of Digital Transformation in future HR work.
• The Key Role of HR in the New Digital World.
• Discover how to leverage predictive analytics, big data, and new technology
• Tips on how to integrate video interviewing to completely revolutionize your hiring process
• How you can leverage algorithms over resumes to find the best match for your organization
• How to boost Talents, Improve Performance, and Increase Retention
• Managing Engagement in Times of Change and Disruption
• Learn tips on writing job postings that pull in high-performers
• Identifying skills gaps to achieve a desired future goal
• Tips on how to manage stress and staying focused to better results
• Skills for build an Amazing End to End Candidate Experience
• Tips on perfecting Your Candidate Communication Strategy: Influencing Skills to Maximize Your Recruitment Efforts
• Strategic Planning Frameworks & Techniques
Who should attend:
VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
• Human Resources
• Talent Management
• Workforce Planning Researchers and Analysts
• Organizational Design and Development
• Recruitment and Staffing
• Talent Development,
• Leadership Development,
• Talent Acquisition,
• Employer Branding
as well as
• Career developers
• Hiring contractors
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com