Annual Global HR Summit | 30. Nov. – 1. Dec. 2017 | Amsterdam – Netherlands
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to Annual Global HR Summit scheduled to take place in November 30th – December 1st 2017, in Amsterdam – Netherlands.
HR leaders stand at the intersection of the art and science of people planning. They are tasked with translating business goals into measurable HR metrics that can be tracked and analyzed with technology. They are also responsible for translating those metrics into a useful narratives that other business leaders can use to guide the future progress.
During this summit You will hear stories of organizational transformation and business success, through the lens of effective workforce planning. You will learn how data-driven decision-making has changed the way companies do business, knowledge on the latest trends and best practices.
The Summit will bring together HR Executives, Strategic Planners, Analytics Specialists, and Business Leaders to better understand the mix of hard and soft skills needed to make smarter, data-driven talent decisions to drive business impact. We are looking forward to welcome You in Amsterdam!
Key Practical Learning Points
• Build an Amazing End to End Candidate Experience
• Impact of Digital Transformation in future HR work.
• Transform Your Company by Creating a Culture of Deep Connection
• HRIS architecture – selecting the right technology
• Mindfulness: Stress management
• Establish a thoroughly understanding of Human Resource Management and its impact on your organisation
• Navigate tough conversations such as asking for equal compensation, seeking a promotion, and giving candid feedback
• Managing Engagement in Times of Change and Disruption
• Incorporate sustainable practices that will improve your overall wellbeing
• Build the Highest Performing Cultures Through the Science of Total Motivation
• Identifying skills gaps to achieve a desired future goal
• How to maximize the development and promotion of high potential across your organization
• Strategic Planning Frameworks & Techniques
Who should attend:
VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
• Human Resources
• Talent Management
• Workforce Planning Researchers and Analysts
• Organizational Design and Development
• Recruitment and Staffing
• Talent Development,
• Leadership Development,
• Talent Acquisition,
• Employer Branding
as well as
• Career developers
• Hiring contractors
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org