Annual Corporate Governance Global Summit | 8. – 9. Feb 2018 | Barcelona – Spain
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to Corporate Governance Global Summit scheduled to take place on February 8th-9th 2018 in Barcelona, Spain.
In every sector corporate boards must lead with greater transparency, efficiency and expediency than ever before. During this summit delegates will focus on best practices, key issues in corporate governance to address the increasing call for greater public accountability while still delivering superior shareholder value for investors.
The summit will bring together Chairmen, Board of Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Managing Directors, CEOs, VPs and Top Managers across industries. This open summit format will be a combination of panel discussions and Keynote Presentations to achieve maximal interaction between delegates.
It is with great pleasure to invite you to this summit. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Barcelona.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• Best practices on the effective review of internal and external auditing
• Tips on how IoT can help business find new revenue streams
• Understanding the current and emerging risks facing boards, companies and businesses in general
• Tips on how to Develop effective succession plan for effective board management
• Advice on how to address cybersecurity issues and improving cybersecurity governance
• How to oversee the right talent management strategies and talent related risks
• Current trends on controlling shareholders, interested financial advisors and exposure
• Managing corporate culture
• What happens when crisis hits? Get tips on how to over come it
• Challenges of Risk Governance in Asset Management
• Enhancing transparency and disclosure within the board
Who should attend:
• Board of Directors
• Board Members
• Vice presidents
• Managing Directors
• Top management
as well as Heads, Managers, Leaders, Seniors of:
• Corporate Governance
• Risk Management
• Legal department
• Investor relations
• Internal and External Audit
• Human Resources
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org