9th Annual Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Summit | 4th– 5th November 2021 |Vienna, Austria & (Virtual) ONLINE (CET Time Zone)
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to the “9th Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Virtual Summit” scheduled on Nov. 4th–5th, 2021 in Vienna – Austria an (Online) CET Time Zone.
This summit is to enable the Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants struggling with workload that are always increasing to learn about the scientific approach in the office management, Innovative Executive Assistants Skills, obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice as well as Stress Management and Wellness.
This summit will connect Assistants, Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Office Coordinators, Office Managers, Administrative Professionals and Secretaries. The Summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with senior executives and professionals who will be offering their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management as well as tips for career advancement, Furthermore, it will help participants to explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, to acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- What the Executive expects from his/her Assistant –Discover from the Executive’s perspective
- Stress Management and work-life balance
- Tips on how to manage multiple demands on your time
- How to organize your Executive’s Zoom meetings
- Skills required to Effectively Tackle Last-Minute Changes
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence to handle difficult situations
- Tips on time-saving email management techniques
- Tips on how to deal/work with difficult people
- How to stay ahead of your executive’s shifting priorities
- Learn how to develop a strategic business partnership with your executive
- Personal branding and LinkdIn
- Latest technologies, gadgets, Apps and tools for EA/PA.
- Communication Skills – Understand how to get your message across in a clear and professional way.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Support
- Executive Coordinators
- Executive Officers
- Management Secretaries
- Administrative Managers
- Faculty Support and Administration
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com