Virtual 8th Annual Women in Leadership Global Summit |12th – 13th, November 2020 |Online CET Time Zone
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to Virtual 8th Annual Women in Leadership Global Summit scheduled to take place on 12th – 13th, November 2020 Online. Women in Leadership Summit gives you an opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world. This full 2 days Summit of inspirational speakers, self-discovery and skill-building, group discussions and action planning is a unique opportunity for all Women in Leadership to come together to learn, grow and explore.
This highly interactive summit offers time to network, partner and acquire new strategies and solutions to achieve career success. The summit brings together CXO’s, VP, Directors, Senior Officials and Senior Leaders across a wide range of industries including Business, Government, Social Services, Healthcare, Media and Education. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Surviving this resurgent crisis
- How to promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Living and Leading with the Capital “V” Voice Behind Your Voice
- Have greater influence and impact in your role and team
- A different perspective: How to respond and navigate through this pandemic crisis
- How to Improve in a High-Performance Workplace Environment
- Leading Organizations Through Transformation
- Back to growth: Restarting your Company commercial strategy
- Leading From Strength and Embrace Positive Conflict
- Principles for success in the 21st Century
- Make lasting change – learn how to implement positive and lasting changes in your company.
- Harness Your Emotions, Elevate your Leadership
- Is Personal Branding still an option or a must? How Social Media Work for YOU,
- Impact of Digital Transformation in future work
- Resilience: Build and motivate your enduring Team during the time of change
- How to Find your true voice, Use it to lead others
- Maximizing Your Whole Team’s Potential
- Network with successful professionals who are eager to create a diverse work force and empower tomorrow’s leaders in a more inclusive manner.
- Responding to changes of your Company and team needs
- Understand the critical factors needed to create a culture to promote gender diversity and harness the potential of women leaders
Who Should Attend:
Are you a Leader, Business Owner, or Entrepreneur? Come and learn, network, share with experts and other leaders from different companies.
• Vice Presidents
• Members of the Board of Directors Managing Directors
• Chief Officers
• Head of Departments
• Senior Managers
• Government Officials
and all Aspiring Women Leaders
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com