7th Global Women in Leadership Summit April 15th -16th, 2020 New York,Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan
€200 Discount on Early Bird Registration!
Halcyon group is pleased to invite you to 7th Annual Global Women in Leadership Summit scheduled to take place on April 15th – 16th, 2020 in New York, USA. Women in Leadership Summit gives you an opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world. This full 2 days Summit of inspirational speakers, self-discovery and skill-building, group discussions and action planning is a unique opportunity for all Women in Leadership to come together to learn, grow and explore.
This highly interactive summit offers time to network, partner and acquire new strategies and solutions to achieve career success. The summit brings together CXO’s, VP, Directors, Senior Officials and Senior Leaders across a wide range of industries including Business, Government, Social Services, Healthcare, Media and Education. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit in New York, USA.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Transforming the Rules of Engagement.
- Pioneering Pay Equity: Strategies to Bridge the Gap, Own Your Value and Negotiate Your Worth.
- Women on the Web: Leveraging Social Media as a Means to Success.
- Navigating your way to the top.
- Leading with Authenticity: Strategies for Success with Your Own Leadership Style.
- Switching your Career: When Life Calls for a U-Turn.
- Lifting up the Next Generation Women.
- Collective vs Competitive Threat: Managing Bullying in the Workplace.
- The Power of No: Defining your impact as a leader.
- Handle Difficult Conversations with Confidence.
- Charting a Course: A Financial Guide for Women.
- Branding: Becoming Visible and the Importance of Self.
- Strategies to Not Only Survive but Succeed as a Working Mom.
- Learning conflict resolution techniques that utilize effective communication to bridge diversity gaps.
- Incorporate sustainable practices that will improve your overall well-being across your mental, emotional and physical foundations.
- New ideas and approaches that you can implement in your organization to help inspire others.
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, Directors, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers Including:
- Vice Presidents
- Members of the Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Chief Officers
- Head of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Government Officials
- Aspiring Women leaders
For more details please contact Petra Mueller - firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com