Virtual Annual Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Summit | 19th – 20th November 2020 |Online CEST Time Zone
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to the “Virtual Annual Global Personal Assistant & Executive Assistant Summit” scheduled on November 19-20, 2020 Online CEST time zone. This summit is to enable the Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants struggling with workload that are always increasing to learn about the scientific approach in the office management, Innovative Executive Assistants Skills, obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice as well as Stress Management and Wellness.
This summit will connect Assistants, Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Office Coordinators, Office Managers, Administrative Professionals and Secretaries. The Summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with senior executives and professionals who will be offering their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management as well as tips for career advancement, Furthermore, it will help participants to explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, to acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity. It is with great pleasure to invite you to participate in this Summit.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Stress Management and work-life balance
- How to organize your Executive’s Zoom meetings
- Skills required to Effectively Tackle Last-Minute Changes
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence to handle difficult situations
- Tips on how to deal/work with difficult people
- Discover how to stay ahead of your executive’s shifting priorities
- Learn how to develop a strategic business partnership with your executive
- Discover strategies for managing your personal brand and career progression
- Learn time-saving email management techniques
- Discover how to manage multiple demands on your time
- Learn on Cyber Crimes & CEO e-mail hacking scams
- Learn Leadership Skills to Transform your Department
- Learn latest technologies, gadgets, Apps and tools available to help streamline your working day operations
- Communication Skills – Understand how to get your message across in a clear and professional way.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Support
- Executive Coordinators
- Executive Officers
- Management Secretaries
- Administrative Managers
- Faculty Support and Administration
For more details please contact Marketing Director: Claire Heidi - firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com