5th Global Women in Leadership Summit April 11th -12th, 2019 New York,Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to Global Women in Leadership Summit scheduled to take place on April 11th -12th, 2019 in New York, USA.
Women in Leadership Summit gives you an opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world.
This full 2-day Summit of inspirational speakers, self-discovery and skill-building, group discussions and action planning is a unique opportunity for all Women in Leadership to come together to learn, grow and explore.
The summit brings together CEOs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, and aspiring Leaders to share ideas and their personal stories of leadership struggles and accomplishments. You will hear practical advice on how to overcome challenges to progress and ways in which you can drive career growth. It will also inspire you to seek your highest level of personal and professional development.
This highly interactive summit offers time to network, partner and acquire new strategies and solutions to achieve career success.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Summit in New York, USA.
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Warrior women: Quiet the voice of your inner critic and leverage your
- Create a compelling personal brand that reflects your authentic self and exudes
confidence and leadership.
- Leading Organizations Through Transformation.
- Principles for Success in the 21st Century.
- Learn conflict resolution techniques that utilize effective communication to
bridge diversity gaps.
- Create strategies for dealing with stress and work-life balance.
- Leading From Strength and Embrace Positive Conflict.
- Learn new ideas and approaches that you can implement in your organization
to help inspire others.
- Collaboration between men and women so that we can empower each other,
inspire each other, and lead together.
- Build and leverage networks that help you achieve your goals.
- Identify your strengths and become a strong leader.
Who Should Attend:
• Members of the Board of Directors
• Senior Vice Presidents
• Vice Presidents
• Managing Directors
• Chief Officers
• Head of Departments
• Senior Managers
• Government Officials
• Aspiring Women leaders