5th Annual Global Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Hybrid Summit | 7th– 8th April 2022 |Berlin – Online – Germany
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to “5th Annual Global Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Hybrid Summit” scheduled to take place on 7th–8th April 2022, Berlin & Zoom – Germany.
The Summit give you the opportunity to connect with decision makers from diverse industries around the world to discuss current challenges and explore trends shaping tomorrow’s business in the dynamic digital world.
This 2 day Summit of inspirational speakers, knowledge sharing, group discussions and action planning, is a unique opportunity for you to come together to learn and explore with experts from different industries. After the summit you will leave with meaningful connections and vital industry knowledge that will ignite success to move your business forward in the coming future.
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Connect Technology & Humans, what partnership mean?
- How quickly are AI and machine learning advancements happening in the industry?
- Developing a modern operations strategy to meet customer demands
- An overview of industry attitudes toward and adoption of loT
- How quickly are digital apps proliferating that are collecting client’s data and how to get that data into our systems.
- What is digital transformation doing for business today and what will it deliver in the future?
- Latest tools and methodologies used to extract maximum value from Digital Transformation.
- How people, processes, and technology are disrupting business
- How Digital Transformation is improving customer engagement
- Construct more effective processes through real-time analytics and business intelligence
- How to Achieve Operational Excellence through Digital Transformation
- Transform Your Operations-Robotics, Process Automation and other disruptive technologies.
- Measuring Return on Investment (ROI) for Operational Excellence Program
- Developing, deploying and sustaining a global transformation program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers:
• Operational Excellence
• Digital Transformation
• Process Excellence
• Business Excellence
• Business Process Management
• Business Unit
• Business Transformation
• Organizational Design
• Change Management
• Digital Platform
• Customer Experience
• Strategy and Performance
For more information, please contact Head of Marketing Claire Heidi email@example.com / cc firstname.lastname@example.org