4th R&D Innovation Strategies & Process Excellence Summit | 24th – 25th October 2019 | New York, USA
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to “4th R&D Innovation Strategies & Process Excellence Summit”, scheduled on October 24th-25th 2019 in New York, USA.
The Summit will be focusing on Insights on best-practices and latest innovative Strategies, as well as Management of Innovative Strategies, the effectiveness of R&D in a dynamic world, requirements and approaches. This premier B2B event will bring together experts, CEOs, Directors, SVP, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers as well as academia to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is with great pleasure to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in New York.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
• Mega trends, Big Data Analysis and Interpretation
• Design Thinking, Creativity and Innovation Culture
• R&D effectiveness in a changing and highly demanding world
• Voice of Customer- aligning the decisions on Front End Innovation achievement with customer’s needs
• Opting for relevant KPls and how they impact company’s performance
• Management of R&D teams in terms of retaining talents, career evolution and recruitment
• Knowledge Management
• Integrating R&D with business departments to generate innovations
• How to achieve competitive advantage through systematic market analysis?
• How to use analytics and big data to develop products and drive innovation?
• Open and Outsourced Innovation Frameworks
• R&D portfolio optimisation and its alignment with your company business strategy.
Who should attend:
CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads & Managers Of:
• R&D Controlling
• R&D Cooperation
• R&D Technology Innovation
• New Technology
• Automotive design
• Automotive Archtecture
• Strategic Innovation Management
• Open Innovation
• Research Centre
• Research Leaders – Research Associates
• Component Supplier; Consultant
• Automotive Design/ Architecture
• Project Controlling
• Project Management
• Performance Measurement
• Quality Management
• Product Development
• Business Development
• Marketing / Strategic Marketing
For more details please contact Marketing Director Claire Heidi – email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org