4th Annual Global Personal & Executive Assistant Summit | 17th – 18th October. 2019 | New York– USA
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to the “4th Annual Global Personal & Executive Assistant Summit” scheduled on October 17-18, 2019 in New York – USA. This summit is to enable the Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants struggling with workload that are always increasing to learn about the scientific approach in the office management, Innovative Executive Assistants Skills, obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice as well as Stress Management and Wellness.
This summit will bring together executive assistants, personal assistants, office coordinators, office managers, administrative professionals and professional secretaries. The Summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with senior executives and professionals who will be offering their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management as well as tips for career advancement, Furthermore, it will help participants to explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, to acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity. It is with great pleasure to invite you to participate in this Summit.
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Understanding how to get your message across in a clear and professional way.
- Stress Management and work-life balance
- Skills required to Effectively Tackle Last-Minute Changes
- Cultivating Emotional Intelligence to handle difficult situations
- Tips on how to deal/work with difficult people
- Building your personal brand as an EA/PA
- Handling basic business research and project coordination
- Understanding the changes/transformation in the EA/PA job scope
- Building a long-lasting relationship with your boss, and colleagues to ensure better work environment
- Build and leverage networks that help you achieve your goals.
- Tips on why LinkedIn is your No. 1 Tool for marketing your skills
- Tips on the current Apps which are best used to improve the work of EA/PA
- Planning, organizing and hosting events like a pro
- Engineering Personal Energy Management for Success
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Support
- Executive Coordinators
- Executive Officers
- Management Secretaries
- Administrative Managers
- Faculty Support and Administration
For more details please contact Marketing Director: Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org