3rd Annual Global Executive & Personal Assistant Corporate Summit | Sep. 13TH-14TH 2018 | Paris – France at Mercure Paris 19 Philharmonie La Villette Hotel
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to 3rd Annual Global Executive & Personal Assistant Corporate Summit scheduled to take place on 13th – 14th September 2018 in Paris, France at Paris – France at Mercure Paris 19 Philharmonie La Villette Hotel.
EA/PA Summit is designed to help you fulfil your potential and be the best you can be in your career. During the two day summit we shall explore the current trends in the Executive role. The Summit delivers content that is cutting edge, highly beneficial, easily transferrable, empowering and inspirational. The summit gives you the opportunity to acquire skills, get many hints and tips from the industrial experts, share ideas, and make new contacts and friends.
We look forward to welcoming you at the summit in Paris.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• Managing your Executive’s schedule
• What a Boss looks for in a EA/PA
• How to create your Personal Brand for career Success
• Managing your time, dealing with interruptions and saying ‘no’ to unnecessary stuff
• Tips on how to Manage Multiple Executives
• Learn how to work better with your Top Executive
• How to excel as an Executive Level EA/PA/Tips on how to become Management Material
• Becoming a role model and lead others
• Tips on how to work smarter and make your life easier
• Time Management – How to manage your time, priorities tasks, and stay at the top
• Filtering information in an efficient way
• Get insights on how to handle stress and work effectively
• Be more assertive and how to handle challenging behavior in people.
• Insights on how to find the right resources, contacts in order to develop yourself
Why Should You Attend?
• Be inspired and develop skills to gain greater heights within your career
• Hear advice from highly inspirational speakers with relevant information to help you excel in your role
• Great opportunity to network, share ideas with top EAs and PAs from a across range of different industries
• Make long-lasting investment in your professional and personal development
Who should attend:
The Summit is suitable for administrative professionals from all industries who lend secretarial support or manage an office environment, or work as an assistant within the organization.
• Executive Assistants
• Personal Assistants
• Executive Secretaries
• Executive Support
• Executive Coordinators
• Executive Officers
• Business Support
• Management Secretaries
• Administrative Managers
• Faculty Support and Administration
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org