3rd Annual Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Global Summit | 7th – 8th February, 2019| Vienna – Austria, at Rainers Hotel Vienna
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to 2nd Annual Digital Transformation & Operational Excellence Global Summit scheduled on February 7th – 8th, 2019 in Vienna – Austria at Rainers Hotel Vienna.
This B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to discuss current challenges and explore trends shaping tomorrow’s business in the fast-paced digital landscape. The summit will create the platform for delegates to dialogue with colleagues from various industries to discuss and share ideas. By the end of this summit you will understand and be able to roll out a clarified, simplified road map journey to evolve your business, simplifying your operations and make change a competitive advantage whilst staying connected with your customers for an ever changing experience. It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Vienna.
Key Practical Learning Points:
• What is digital transformation doing for business today and what will it deliver in the future?
• Latest tools and methodologies used to extract maximum value from Digital Transformation.
• An overview of industry attitudes toward and adoption of loT
• Digitally Transform Your Operations – Robotics, Process Automation and other disruptive technologies.
• Tips on how Digital Transformation is improving customer engagement, empowering employees, optimizing processes and
• Cyber Attackers are Exploiting Human Nature – How to Shield Yourself and Your Company
• How do you build the right data team to power your business with AI?
• Connect Technology & Humans, what partnership mean? – A road map for the future of digital transformation
• How are AI & ML accelerating digital transformation?
• Data analytics: Construct more effective processes through real-time analytics and business intelligence
• How to Achieve Operational Excellence through Digital Transformation
• Business dynamics and environment including e.g. cloud with AI/ML, Blockchain, IoT, 5G
Who should attend:
CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leaders, Seniors of:
• Digital Transformation
• Digital Platform Managers
• Global Business Transformation
• Operational Excellence
• Business Excellence
• Business Process Management
• Business Unit Managers
• Change Management
• Continuous Improvement
• Customer Experience
• Growth and Capability
• Organizational Design
• Process Excellence
• Strategy and Performance
• Talent and Culture
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org