2ND GLOBAL COMPLIANCE & ETHICS SUMMIT | 26TH – 27TH FEB., 2018 | HOTEL STEGLITZ INTERNATIONAL, BERLIN, GERMANY
It is a well-known fact that the primary aim of every business is to maximise profit. However, every business needs to be compliant to the necessary authorities to avoid sanctions and other related obstacles that could prevent it from flourishing. The dynamics of today’s business world necessitates the need for companies to ensure that they have the right compliance risk assessment in check to mitigate risk.
This Summit will be focusing as well as create the best platform for dialogue with colleagues from various industries on the best practices and real solutions to the challenges faced by many business owners regarding ethics and compliance issues.
This event is exclusively focused on senior management and provides the attendees with a chance to have constructive and unconstrained communication between delegates and the speaker panel, which comprises of prosecutors, regulators, experts and much more. This open summit format will be the combination of panel discussions and workshops to achieve maximal interaction. It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Compliance as a Means to Success — Best Practices to Promote Cohesive Global Compliance Practices in 2018 and Beyond
- Creating a compliance culture
- Compliance Target Operating Model
- Reducing risk in Joint ventures
- Doing business in high-risk jurisdictions
- Confronting compliance together
Why Should You Attend?
- Network and exchange ideas with the best and brightest minds in ethics, compliance, law, and regulation
- Gain a deep understanding of the latest laws, regulations, trends and challenges
- Identify key risks in emerging markets and their impact on the business
- Take away insights from the most reputable, multinational company leaders across industries
- Hear from the C-suite on building a company culture of integrity and values that inspire
- Explore practical tools and solutions to incorporate into your own compliance program
Who Should Attend?
General Counsels, Legal Counsels, GM, Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
- Due Diligence
- Internal Audit
- Chief Compliance and Legal Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Ethics Officers
- Board and Audit Committee Members
- Government and Regulatory Officials
- Directors and Program Managers
- General Counsels
- Law Firm Partners and Service Providers
All industries: As well as:
Accounting, consulting firms & Private Practice Lawyers specialising in:
- White Collar Crime
- Corporate Governance
- International Regulation & Compliance
For more details, please contact our marketing manager Daniel Unsworth – Email: daniel.Unsworth@halcyongroup.eu, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org