2nd Annual Global Personal & Executive Assistant Summit | Nov. 23rd -24th 2017 | Prague – Czech Rep.
As the global quest for effective Administrative Professionals increases day by day, and the role of EA/PA professionals is quickly changing and evolving, it is an exciting and challenging time that we bring together EAs/PAs from different industries to learn about the scientific approach in the office management, at the same time to share ideas and experiences with Senior Experts to obtain current knowledge and competencies in the practice.
Halcyon Group is pleased to invite you to the “2nd Annual Global Personal & Executive Assistant Summit” scheduled in November 23rd-24th, 2017 in Prague – Czech Republic.
The summit will bring together Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Office Coordinators, Office Managers and Professional Secretaries. The Summit will create a highly interactive and engaging platform with Senior Experts, and Professionals who will be offering their professional insights and guidance into current and anticipated challenges in office management as well as tips for career advancement. Furthermore, it will help participants to explore the managerial role of EA/PAs, to acquire practical skills and techniques to help EA/PAs improve their productivity, build a winning team using practical exercises, cases studies and workshops.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Prague!
Key Learning Points of the Summit:
• Project Management Essentials For every EAs / PAs & Administrative Assistant
• Workshop – Management & Leadership for the EA/PA – Leadership starts with You
• How to Get yourself to the Next Level of Greatness
• Learn Tips on how to Unleash the Power of Innovation in Your Career
• Engineering Personal Energy Management for Success
• Understanding the changes in the EA/PA job scope
• Managing stress and how to avoid stress traps
• Building a long-lasting relationship with your boss, and colleagues
• KPIs at Office/Lean – How to measure improvements and success in the Office
• Creating the right level of respect in your team and learn how to be Proactive
• The HELLO Strategy to Networking
Who Should Attend:
• Executive Assistants
• Personal Assistants
• Administrative Assistants
• Administrative Managers
• Professional Secretaries
• Executive Support
• Office Coordinators
• Office Managers
• Business Support
• Faculty Support and Administration
For more details please contact Claire Heidi - email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org